Friday, April 29, 2011

Better late then never, eh?
The April Galley Grab Newsletter went out at around 5 p.m. tonight. I just got it though, since I honestly don't sit on my computer for longer than like, two hours a day (total). Here's MY list (meaning the ones I'm going to read--bolded--and the ones that I maybe will read--not bolded). Unfortunately, some of them expire Monday, and while I can read a 500+ page book in a day, I just don't like to. So I'll probably end up getting most of the books in this month's letter at the library. Then, another one of the books I wanted had the same link as some other book below it. Damn, and I wanted that one! :(


Ordinary Beauty by Laura Wiess (can't believe it! Wiess is one of my favs!)
The Day Before- Lisa Schroeder
Eye of the Moon by Dianne Hofmeyr
Groundswell by Katie Lee
Jersey Law by Ron Liebman
More Than Meets the Eye by Michelle Janine Robinson
Possession by Elana Johnson
The Mermaid Garden by Santa Montefiore
Tigerlily's Orchids by Ruth Rendell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...