Monday, May 2, 2011

Cover Reveal: AWAKE AT DAWN- C.C. Hunter


The cover for the second book in the Shadow Falls series is up on GR. Personally, I liked the first one better--though I'm biased, since I love trees. This cover, while beautiful, looks...fake. Which we should all know by now that most covers ARE fake. Normally, people are cut-and-pasted onto different backgrounds and edited to look nice. (you can find vids on YouTube showing how covers are made, btw)
  Based on my opinion, the chick's opacity should've been dropped, and some of the mist should have been made to look as though it was falling upon her. Maybe some dew drops in her hair...IDK, but anyways, there's the cover :D I'm rambling now, so immuh stfu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...