Friday, May 6, 2011

Cover Reveal: CHARMFALL- Chloe Neill


Two words: JUST. BEAUTIFUL. (Made this image larger than normal cover reveals, since I love it so damn much!)
  Every cover of this series is just plain gorgeous, and this is no exception! I LOVE the purple hue, and the girl is, again, fitting for the role of the MC (or, well, one of them). The smokey background is perfectly blended, and I don't think I can find one thing I dislike about the cover. I've always loved the dragged-text effect, and the way it's simple, and yet complex (one of my favorite things in just about anything). I can't wait! The book drops sometime in January of next year...hopefully close to my birthday on the 26th so that I can get it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...