Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cover Reveal: DEVOTED- Hilary Duff (Elixir, 2)


Well, here's the cover to the (much anticipated to me!) sequel to Hilary Duff's, Elixir.
Oh, and if like me, this is the also the title reveal for you. Last time I checked, it was still on 'untitled'.

Thoughts: Um, this isn't...as nice as Elixir's cover. And I hate the font for the title, I like the simple font for Duff's name and the praise for the sequel status. But other than that, the blue-hue makes this chick look like she is either (a) drowning, or (b) drowned; dead. IDK which one I like better...
  Anyways, I'm going to sign off now. I'll let you gaze and decide whether or not you like the cover...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...