Saturday, May 14, 2011

Library

Haven't had a serious book haul in nearly two months! The librarians at my library always joke that soon I'm going to run out of books...which I don't doubt ;) here are the titles!


  • 3 Men and a Body / Stephanie Bond
  • Heartsick / Chelsea Cain (Can't wait to start this. I love a good thriller!)
  • Dead Until Dark / Charlaine Harris
  • Blue Diablo / Ann Aguirre
  • All I Ever Wanted / Kristan Higgins
  • Agnes and the Hitman / Jennifer Crusie
  • Clarity / Kim Harrington (surprised that this was even there!)
  • The Last Little Blue Envelope / Maureen Johnson (this, too! I read the first book nearly two years ago...let's see if I remember anything)
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty / Jenny Han
There would have been more--my original list has 14 books, but I figured by Monday I'll have probably three more that are already in transit, so I'll get the rest some other time. One of the books I wanted was checked out between the time I wrote the book down, and the time I got to the library. Never even knew anyone but me even knew about the 'translated' section of my library...Now I just have to decide which to start first! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...