Thursday, July 14, 2011

We all know you wanna know the July Galley Grab titles I'm gunna be reading, right?

Read on:

The Hidden- Jessica Verday (ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? OMFG!)
Drink, Slay, Love - Sarah Beth Durst
Sacrifice - Melinda Metz (I'll have to read Crave first to read this one)

& there was only one adult novel I wanted to read, but it says the license is expired or some crap. But that's cool. I have a few (like, 7?) titles left over from last month, and a bunch of library books still, and a bunch of books I own...So yeah, I'm good on books. (But I'm still dying to get the second book in the Mortal Instruments series. I know, I started late. BUT HELL. I'm glad I finally conceded and got the damn book! Now it's about time for The Hunger Games...)

Happy reading! (I know I am...Starting that Verday book NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...