Thursday, August 18, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (1)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme that anyone can participate in! Click the image to be directed to the page.

This week's question:
"You’ve just had a long, hard, exhausting day, and all you want to do is curl up with something light, fun, easy, fluffy, distracting, and entertaining.
What book do you pick up?"


Personally, when I'm picking up something light and easy, it's anything by Kristan Higgins, who is an adult author who writes hilarious romantic-comedy's in the real world. I love her works, and I can reread just about any of them and still love them!
  If I don't have anything by her on hand, I'm always up for a Richelle Mead novel. I've read the VA series so many times I've lost count.

This is my first BTT, so, leave your links to your own BTTs, or simply answer the question in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to BTT, glad you climbed aboard. I am not a re-reader of books, I am always reading something new, to many books on my bookshelves waiting to be read. However, when I am tired or in a reading slump, I always reach for a light romance book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VA is a great read, day or night! Well, maybe not the one with Demka as a bad guy for stress days... Eager for her new one.

    House Millar - BTT

    Aine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this author, but romantic-comedy is always a good read to relax with.
    Here is my BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - I've never heard of this author but her books look and sound like ones I'd really enjoy. I'll certainly look out for one now!

    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/08/booking-through-thursday_18.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...