Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Post

It took me a few weeks, but my all book blog is finally up-and-running!

Hello, and welcome to The Best Way Out is Through Reviews! I'm Sierra :) Nice to meet you. (I know, cheesy. Sorry.) I kind of suck at talking about myself, so head on over to the 'Meet the Author' tab if you'd like to get to know me!
  It took me around a month to get this blog all set up, because I'm one of those people who loves to change things frequently.
  There are a bunch of reviews already posted, thanks to my old blog. As well as book news, cover releases, and descriptions. I just simply imported and edited all of my previous reviews. But now, since this is an all book blog, I will be posting more reviews. I'm going to try for daily, if not, then every other day. (We'll aim for three/four a week to start).
  If you'd like, follow the blog, as it is always welcome! And of course, leave me a comment and I will follow you back, because I love following people!
  Thanks for visiting!
  (I don't think I've used this many exclamation points in a single post in years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...