Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow Friday! (1)


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.com and AlisonCanRead.com. It is a weekly meme where bloggers meet and follow one another! The rules are up at Parajunkee (linked above) and you can join, too!

The question this week is:
  In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

I'd like for all kinds of creatures to "come out of the closet" but I think that vampires and shifters (not just werewolves; like all kinds of shifters) to come out. It'd be cool, but I have to say, the first time I see a vamp/shifter, I'd probably freak out a little bit. :)

This is my first FF, so, leave me a comment (just to say hi!), follow, and I will follow you back :)

12 comments:

  1. I agree. Seeing a vampire/werewolf for the first time would definitely be interesting lol!
    Happy Follow Friday! New follower here!

    Feel free to follow my blog:
    http://booklove101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I'm a new follower now :)

    I'm such a wienie I'd be hiding under the bed if any paranormal creatures "came out" to the public lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shifters would be awesome cus they wouldn't be limited to just werewolves or whatever!!

    New follower, great post:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to FF!
    Shifters would be cool, for sure. Particularly some big cats...lions and tigers and panthers, oh my! :)

    New follower.
    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower!

    I think I'd be a bit freaked out too :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shifters would be awesome!

    your followers button is broken :(

    Check out OUR FF!

    Also check out the great giveways we have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shifters would be cool! nice answer!

    Trish - My Friday Memes 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday, hopping through.
    I'm a new follower
    Please check out my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vamps and shifters are very popular this week! Welcome to FF! New follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. I'm a big vampire fan. As much as I love them though, they do scare me.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower as well. Interesting choice. I'm a big fan of vampires, but I didn't pick vampires, but something else. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...