Since I read so, so much, I've compiled a few lists, so that everyone's tastes can hopefully be sated! These titles are all my favorites that I read between June and August. Let me know what you think of the books if you've read them, or are planning to! And if anyone has more suggestions, leave titles/authors in the comments!
For the awesome teen (ah-hem, like me) who loves paranormal/supernatural/romances, check out the following titles:
- Hourglass by Myra McEntire
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- Spellboud by Cara Lynn Shultz
Or, hey, maybe you like YA novels that are more "serious" and have no ghosties and Greek gods. Well, how about these titles:
- Stay by Deb Caletti
- Ordinary Beauty by Laura Wiess
- Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
- The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
Not your style? Hmm...well, I love a good adult novel. So...how about a few of those? There's some zombies, some cute romance, and...killer faeries! Ha!
- My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland
- Too Good To Be True by Kristan Higgins
- Dead on the Delta by Stacey Jay
- Agnes and the Hitman by Jennifer Crusie & Bob Mayer
What were some of your favorite summer reads?