Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (2)


What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week.

  This past week I've gotten some great books read. Unfortunately, I didn't get all of the titles read that I wanted to last week, because I never got a chance to get the books!
  Anyways, here's the list from this past week!

  1. Always a Witch - Carolyn MacCullough
  2. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
  3. Dead Rules - Randy Russell
  4. Demons are a Ghoul's Best Friend - Victoria Laurie
  5. Fury - Elizabeth Miles
  6. Magic in the Shadows - Devon Monk
  7. Feast: Harvest of Dreams - Merrie Destefano
  8. Enclave - Ann Aguirree
It seems that I got one more book read than I try for, which is great!
  This week, I will be trying to read:
  1. Ain't Too Proud to Beg - Susan Donovan (currently reading)
  2. The Boyfriend List - E. Lockhart
  3. Graveminder - Melissa Marr
  4. Mercy - Rebecca Lim
  5. Trust Me on This - Jennifer Crusie
  6. Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
  7. Undone - Rachel Caine
I currently have ten books in my 'TBR' basket, so the titles above may change. I get books from my library nearly every day, so I read them according to due date, and then normally by what I really want to read :) Since all ten books are due on the same day, I have a lot of choices to choose from!
 
  And, if I have time, I will be trying to read:
  • Damned - Nancy Holder & Debbie Vigui√© (didn't have time for this last week!)
  • Bloodlines - Richelle Mead (which I have to buy sometime this week)
That's it! Come back next week to see what titles I've read. I will be posting reviews this week as well (for Dead Rules, Fury & Enclave), so be sure to check those out!
  What have you been reading? :)

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...