What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week.
This past week I've gotten some great books read. Unfortunately, I didn't get all of the titles read that I wanted to last week, because I never got a chance to get the books!
Anyways, here's the list from this past week!
- Always a Witch - Carolyn MacCullough
- Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
- Dead Rules - Randy Russell
- Demons are a Ghoul's Best Friend - Victoria Laurie
- Fury - Elizabeth Miles
- Magic in the Shadows - Devon Monk
- Feast: Harvest of Dreams - Merrie Destefano
- Enclave - Ann Aguirree
This week, I will be trying to read:
- Ain't Too Proud to Beg - Susan Donovan (currently reading)
- The Boyfriend List - E. Lockhart
- Graveminder - Melissa Marr
- Mercy - Rebecca Lim
- Trust Me on This - Jennifer Crusie
- Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
- Undone - Rachel Caine
And, if I have time, I will be trying to read:
- Damned - Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguié (didn't have time for this last week!)
- Bloodlines - Richelle Mead (which I have to buy sometime this week)
What have you been reading? :)