What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week.
I got some good books read this week!
- Ain't Too Proud to Beg / Susan Donovan
- Trust Me on This / Jennifer Crusie
- The Boyfriend List / E. Lockhart
- Mercy / Rebecca Lim
- Undone / Rachel Caine
- Bloodlines / Richelle Mead
- Graveminder / Melissa Marr
- Strange Bedpersons / Jennifer Crusie
This week I start school, but I'm still going to be reading! Lighter load, maybe, but I will be reading. I love opening books and reading in the classes that are easy. Don't you?
This week, I hope to read:
- Clockwork Angel / Cassandra Clare (currently reading)
- Soulless / Gail Carriger
- Rosemary and Rue / Seanan McGuire
- Ghost Town / Rachel Caine
- Putting Makeup on Dead People / Jen Violi
- Mad About Mia / Millie Criswell
- Magic on the Storm / Devon Monk
What have you been reading?