Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (3)


What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week.

  I got some good books read this week!

  1. Ain't Too Proud to Beg / Susan Donovan
  2. Trust Me on This / Jennifer Crusie
  3. The Boyfriend List / E. Lockhart
  4. Mercy / Rebecca Lim
  5. Undone / Rachel Caine
  6. Bloodlines / Richelle Mead
  7. Graveminder / Melissa Marr
  8. Strange Bedpersons / Jennifer Crusie
Most of the books I read I LOVED! Bloodlines was amazing, and I can't wait for the sequel!
  This week I start school, but I'm still going to be reading! Lighter load, maybe, but I will be reading. I love opening books and reading in the classes that are easy. Don't you?
  This week, I hope to read:

  1.  Clockwork Angel / Cassandra Clare (currently reading)
  2. Soulless / Gail Carriger
  3. Rosemary and Rue / Seanan McGuire
  4. Ghost Town / Rachel Caine
  5. Putting Makeup on Dead People / Jen Violi
  6. Mad About Mia / Millie Criswell
  7. Magic on the Storm / Devon Monk
I have more books on-order from the library, and a bunch of e-books that I hope to read sometime. I didn't get to read Damned and it releases tomorrow, so I will probably just get that from the library sometime :)
  What have you been reading?

3 comments:

  1. I read Trust Me On This this week too.

    Mine is at http://www.spiritblog.net/?p=3561.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some interesting books to read. I'm glad you enjoyed Bloodlines; it's on my wish list and now I'm looking forward to it even more. Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read "Graveminder" and "Bloodlines" looking forward to your thoughts/reviews on it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...