Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?



What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week.
  This is my first What Are You Reading, so, let's hope I can stick to it!

This past week has been busy for me. I just opened this blog, and I had spent so much time getting it all put together. Then, since I imported my posts from my old blog, I had to re-link just about everything. Which I had forgotten, so when you clicked a link, it took you to my old blog, which was no good. That's fixed, so let's get on with it!

This past week I read: (click the linked titles to view reviews)
  1. Texas Gothic - Rosemary Clement-Moore
  2. Wolfsbane - Andrea Cremer
  3. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
  4. Supernaturally - Kiersten White
  5. Bone Gods - Caitlin Kittredge
  6. Bloodlust - Michelle Rowen
  7. City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare
That's a lot of titles! And I'm happy with that outcome. It's one book a day, which is my goal, always!
  This week, I'm going to be reading:

  1. Always a Witch - Carolyn MacCullough (currently reading)
  2. Magic in the Shadows - Devon Monk
  3. Demons Are a Ghoul's Best Friend - Victoria Lauire
  4. Dead Rules - Randy Russell
  5. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
  6. Second Grave on the Left - Darynda Jones
And, If I have time, I'm going to try to read
  1. Damned - Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguié
  2. Fury - Elizabeth Miles
Come by next Monday to see if I read all the titles I was hoping for!

2 comments:

  1. A LOT OF GOOD READING HAPPENING HERE!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some awesome titles, many I'm looking forward in reading too :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...