Anyways, I made a trip to the library. I haven't gone in a while, because normally I have to order my books, and then I just pick them up. I only go to the library now about once a month--though I get books from the library daily. Does that even make sense?
Here's the list!
- Clockwork Angel / Cassandra Clare (They had this...and since I burned through the Mortal Instruments in just two weeks, I'm having Cassandra Clare-withdrawal!)
- The Boyfriend List / E. Lockhart (This sounds pretty funny.)
- Mercy / Rebecca Lim (Not sure about this, I hear good things...But I'm so tired of angels in YA-lit! They're becoming like vamps--overused!)
- Enclave / Ann Aguirre (Seriously can't wait to read this! I love Ann Aguirre's Corine Solomon series, so I'm happy she's written a YA series, now!)
- Putting Makeup on Dead People / Jen Violi (Got this yesterday, but, still. It's from the library!)
That's it! Is there anything you guys got this weekend? (Maybe In Your Mailboxes? I'd do that meme, but I don't ever get books 'in my mailbox'. It's "in my hands from the library" or "off the shelf at the store". Haha.)