Saturday, August 20, 2011

Library :)

Sorry I've been silent these past few hours! I thought Blogger was down, because every time I tried accessing the site, my browser just redirected me to a new page. I finally figured out that my anti-virus/spyware system was blocking the cookies from Blogger. So, I had to fix that and...You probably don't care. Sorry, I'm a total nerd. ;)
  Anyways, I made a trip to the library. I haven't gone in a while, because normally I have to order my books, and then I just pick them up. I only go to the library now about once a month--though I get books from the library daily. Does that even make sense?
  Here's the list!

YA novels:
  • Clockwork Angel / Cassandra Clare (They had this...and since I burned through the Mortal Instruments in just two weeks, I'm having Cassandra Clare-withdrawal!)
  • The Boyfriend List / E. Lockhart (This sounds pretty funny.)
  • Mercy / Rebecca Lim (Not sure about this, I hear good things...But I'm so tired of angels in YA-lit! They're becoming like vamps--overused!)
  • Enclave / Ann Aguirre (Seriously can't wait to read this! I love Ann Aguirre's Corine Solomon series, so I'm happy she's written a YA series, now!)
  • Putting Makeup on Dead People / Jen Violi (Got this yesterday, but, still. It's from the library!)

Adult:
  • Graveminder / Melissa Marr
  • Ain't Too Proud To Beg / Susan Donovan
  • Rosemary and Rue / Seanan McGuire
  • Soulless / Gail Carriger
  • Strange Bedpersons / Jennifer Crusie
  • Trust Me On This / Jennifer Crusie
  • Undone / Rachel Caine

I'm going to mix up when I read adult/YA, so that I'm not reading all adult one week and then all YA the next. I try reading them on opposite days. (YA one day, adult the next). I got some great titles, and I'm dying to start reading!
  That's it! Is there anything you guys got this weekend? (Maybe In Your Mailboxes? I'd do that meme, but I don't ever get books 'in my mailbox'. It's "in my hands from the library" or "off the shelf at the store". Haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...