Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (1)


Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading (click the image above to be directed to her page). Anyone can participate! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This is my first Teaser Tuesday's, so, here's to a buch more Tuesday's to come!

My teasers are:

"I stop long enough to pull Gale up beside me, and then we take off for the row of machine gun nests on the street side of the warehouse. Each looks to be manned by a few rebels."
--page 95 of Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.

This is the final book in the Hunger Games trilogy, so read it only if you're interested in all three books. It won't make much sense otherwise!

5 comments:

  1. I love it!

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/teaser-tuesday-aug-16/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these books. May have to reread them sometime.

    Great Teaser.
    New Follower!

    Here's my TT

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that does not sound like a fun or safe place to be.
    MY TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-how-to-love-an-american-man.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read the third book! I really should. Great teaser! :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. Still have this series on my tbr pile - must start reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-32.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...