Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (2)


Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading (click the image above to be directed to her page). Anyone can participate! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I loved doing Teaser Tuesday's last week, and I was looking forward to doing it again this week! I'm glad Tuesday is finally here (and not only because the new Richelle Mead dropped today!).
  It's a good thing I have yet to finish my current read (I'm only 25 pages away!) because I would hate to write a spoiler from a page in a book I haven't read yet! So, instead of allowing my book to open 'randomly' I only let it fall within the section I've already read. I'd hate to spoil a book for myself! ;)

My teasers are:

"I long for him to talk to me, and whenever he even says hello, I feel a thousand times worse than I did before.
  I wish he was dead."
--page 197 of The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart.
The full title of this novel is, The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver. Pretty cool title!

  What's your Teaser Tuesday?


2 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/23/teaser-tuesday-aug-23/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's cute, I definitely going to go pick it up. Thanks for commenting on ours.

    <3 Sarah @ The Story Seekers

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...