Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (3)


Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading (click the image above to be directed to her page). Anyone can participate! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser this week was kind of hard to find. I had a great one picked out, then I realized that it was a bit of a spoiler, so I chose another. I wouldn't want to spoil a book for anyone! I hate when that happens to me!

My teaser's are:

"The room was a library, obviously rarely used; thought volumes lined the walls, they were grimed with dust, as were the velvet curtains that hung across the windows. When the door shut behind them, the light in the room dimmed; before Tessa could say anything, Magnus snapped his fingers and twin fires leaped up in the fireplaces on either side of the room."
--page 234 of Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

What are your teasers?

3 comments:

  1. I have been dying wanting to read this series, but haven't gotten to it yet. I still want to finish the Mortal Instruments before I begin this one. Great teaser. Can't wait for the next. Thanks for commenting on ours.

    <3 Sarah @ The Story Seekers

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this book. great teaser! :)

    my teaser's here.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...