Sunday, August 14, 2011

This Week in Books (2)

There are tons of meme's on book blogs (give me time, I will be joining a few, once I get my blogging going regularly), and I know there are ones for 'books coming out that week', but I'm going to title mine, "This Week in Books". There aren't always titles coming out every week, but I read a lot, so there should be at least one every week. (These will always be titles I'm going to read, and most of the time, I will read/review all titles I post. Since the book on the right is an adult novel, I won't be reviewing it.)
There are only two books this week that I'm pining for, and only one of them is a YA novel! They are...


  1. Bargains and Betrayals by Shannon Delany
  2. Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
What books are you looking forward to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...