Sunday, August 21, 2011

This Week in Books (3)

 Time for another This Week in Books! I could title this something else, but, I like the title, and it's easy to remember. So, I made up a little image to go along with this weekly thing. It was a little different earlier, but my URL was unreadable when the image was scaled-down, so I had to go do some editing :)

  Anyways, let's get to the goods! This week's releases are great--next week's will be even better! August 30 seems to be a great day for book releases, so I will have a bunch of books to show off next week. In the meantime, this week's releases are pretty awesome themselves. You have the new Mead and Lore novels this week, and if you want to nerd it up (ah-hem, like me) go out and grab the Vampire Academy Graphic Novel (not pictured) the same day that Bloodlines releases. I can't wait to check it out, there are some sneak-peek images the author posted on her blog a few months ago, and a preview of the first few pages somewhere. And whoo! They look awesome!
  Here's the list! (I'm pretty sure they all release on Tuesday, if you're wondering!)




That's it! I can't wait to get some of these books!
In the meantime, I'm reading Enclave by Ann Aguirre, and, wow. This is pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...