Sunday, August 28, 2011

This Week in Books (4)

This week is a great week for book releases! I have two lists for this week (August 28--September 4) one is the YA list, and the other is the adult list :)
  Some of these titles I can't wait to get my hands on. There were a few more books, but two of them had changed release dates that I wasn't aware of.
Anyways, enjoy! I hope you all find some books to read!



Those covers are all so gorgeous! (Well...maybe one of them is kinda bad, but I won't mention that...). I will have to get Damned sometime, because despite my efforts, I just haven't had time for e-books this month!

  Here's the adult list :)




That's it! I have a lot of books to get this week! :) Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...