Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tiger's Voyage, First Four Chapters




Colleen Houck, the author of the awesome Tiger saga, has posted the first four chapters of the newest novel, Tiger's Voyage on her website! You can read them here. (That link takes you directly to the PDF of the chapters, by the way.)
  I absolutely love these novels, and I can't wait until this one releases! It drops on November 1. (NO! Such a long wait!)
  In the meantime, what do you think of the cover? The new one is on the left, the old on the right. Personally, I think they should have kept the old cover that was back from Colleen's CreateSpace days--or at least something like it. The two tigers fighting is just...great for the series. You have to be a reader to understand ;) but both the white (go white!) and black tigers are gorgeous. The dragon on the new cover though...I can't say I understand that reference. Guess we'll have to wait to find out, eh?
  Okay, I'm shutting up now so I can go read those chapters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...