Thursday, September 8, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (4)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Deb that anyone can participate in! Click the image to be directed to the page.

This week's question asks:
"What are you reading now?
Would you recommend it?
And what’s next?"

I am currently reading the forth Allie Beckstrom novel by Devon Monk titled, Magic on the Storm. I really love this series--it's fresh and really interesting. I'd recommend it for urban fantasy readers who love magic, the supernatural, and really original story lines. Of course, it's an adult novel, so, you've been warned ;)
  This edition's cover is absolutely gorgeous--the artist even included the 'magic-marks' that cover the main character's arms. I was really surprised when I got the book and saw all the detail!

  Up next I'll be reading Darynda Jones' latest, Second Grave on the Left. Really enjoy this series, too. I don't have any YA adult novels until I get to the library (or the bookstore!) but I do have one coming in the mail tomorrow, so I'll be reading that soon.

What are you reading this fine Thursday? :)

5 comments:

  1. Participating in the meme made me realize I'm in the midst of four books. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the Allie Beckstorm series? I can't wait till you review it. It looks very interesting to read . I am so liking the magic tattoos Allie has! My BTT here: http://readliveplay.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-are-you-reading-now-jaque-pierce.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read these series! They look good!

    My BTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking a quick pause from Shut Out (which is fantastic, by the way) to leave you a comment. :) I haven't heard of either of those books. Looks like I'll have to do a little research on Amazon later. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...