Thursday, September 15, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (5)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Deb that anyone can participate in! Click the image to be directed to the page.

This week's question:
"Have you ever finished a book and loved it so much you went right back and started re-reading it again?"

Yes! Multiple times! But the one that I remember the most is the first book in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead, titled, appropriately, Vampire Academy. I didn't start reading this series until after the first four books were already released, so I had a lot to catch up on. But the first one was so surprisingly good that I immediately re-read it, and I've re-read it, from cover to cover at least three times since then.

What about you? Leave answers, or links to your own BTT! :D

1 comment:

  1. Excellent choice. I really loved the first Vampire Academy book. Did you continue with the series? How far did you read? I read 1 - 3 but got stuck on the 4th one for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...