Friday, September 9, 2011

Follow Friday! (3)


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.com and AlisonCanRead.com. It is a weekly meme where bloggers meet and follow one another! The rules are up at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read (linked above) and you can join, too!

This week's question:
"Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story?  If so, which one??

That's a bit of a tough one. See, I've read so many books, I'm having a hard time remembering villain novels. So, since I can't remember, I'm going to have to say no. I do know though that there are some novels I've read in which the "bad" guys get killed off, while the "good" ones live, and I wish the good ones had died because I kinda hate them. But, then where would happy endings be? There wouldn't ever be any! (Muahahhahah! I love tragedies!)

What about you? Answer the question, or leave a link to your Follow Friday!
I will always follow back new followers :)

10 comments:

  1. It's not that I don't love a good tragedy now and then, but I have found for my happiness, best to kill off the villain (or at least have really great punishment that you will enjoy replaying over and over again!)
    New Follower
    Cana
    http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I read that with an evil laugh! I couldn't think of a villain I wanted to win...
    Trish - My Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha it seems like everyone is struggling with this one. Sometimes I like a good villain though, they keep the story interesting!
    Old follower :)
    My Follow Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't think of a specific villain that I was rooting for!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! New follower. I don't like for bad things to happen to good people, but I do like a good villain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower you have a cute blog. :)

    I agree I couldn't think of any villains either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here hopping through!

    I love a really captivating villain...especially when the villain gains more of my affection than the hero.

    Here's myFF

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower!

    I chose the monster from Frankenstein! Lot's of people had a hard time picking one though! :)

    -Kat
    http://katmuntser-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower and thank you for stopping by Release Notes. There has to be a good villain in the story or what will the hero do?

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey! i'm a follower here! i'm spreading the word about Teen Shiver, a new group of YA authors that have combined together! stop by the Teen Shiver blog and follow us?? :)

    http://teenshiver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...