Friday, September 16, 2011

Follow Friday (4)


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.com and AlisonCanRead.com. It is a weekly meme where bloggers meet and follow one another! The rules are up at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read (linked above) and you can join, too!

This week's question:
"It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?"

Oh, man! This is such a hard question. Since my books of preference are ALWAYS fantasy books, there has to be over five-hundred worlds I wish I could make a reality! I really love the Vampire Academy world, but then there's those annoying vampires that are somewhat evil...So, probably the world that Caitlin Kittredge created in her (awesome) Black London series. I know, if you've read it, it sure isn't an ideal world. But I LOVE the way magic is so gritty, and I love how unforgiving every demon/mythical being is. It's pretty awesome!
  Then again, maybe the Allie Beckstrom series by Devon Monk...in her world, magic requires you to pay a price, so no magic use is free. Both worlds are so cool, so it's a bit of a draw ;)

What about you? Leave your link (to your FF post), follow, and I'll follow back! :D

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am learning about so many awesome looking series' today. Now I have to go get more info on these books. lol... Thanks:) Old follower.
    Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...