Friday, September 30, 2011

Follow Friday (6)


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.com and AlisonCanRead.com. It is a weekly meme where bloggers meet and follow one another! The rules are up at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read (linked above) and you can join, too!


This week's question:
"What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?"

Oh, jeez. What a hard question! Damn! Okay, I think that the book-to-movie I want is...Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. Now, casting? I'm super hard at this because I have a mental-image of the characters and would hate to ruin them. Though the guy would have to be hot, kinda buff, a little on the menacing side yet totally adorable. And the girl would have to be pretty enough to pass as a former model...but not be all skin-and-bones because that would ruin the movie.
  Maybe Robbie Amell from that Nickelodeon show as Owen? Maybe. What do you think? (If you've read the book, of course!)

New followers get followed back. :D

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen this book but I am heading over to goodreads to take a peak at it.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by CBS this afternoon.

    Newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pick! IIRC, "Just Listen" is the only book I haven't read by Dessen, excluding "What Happened to Goodbye." Now I'm thinking about moving it up on my TBR, especially if Robbie Arnell is playing a character!

    Feel free to check out our FF at Badass Book Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Just Listen is a great book. It was my first (and only so far) Sarah Dessen and I loved it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...