Friday, September 9, 2011

I Just Keep Getting Books!

I just got some more books--in the mail this time, so I thought I'd do I real quick post about them. I feel bad for the mailman though, because the first book on the list below was in a huge box, and the mailman had to leave it on top of the mailbox, while the two envelopes for the other books were crammed into the mailbox. (Was that confusing...?)

Anyways, be sure to check these titles out!


  1. The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson (this is an ARC, though it did come out last week. So I'm a little bummed that it was mailed so late. Good thing I didn't order it from the library, though!)
  2. The Apocalypse Gene by Suki Michelle & Carlyle Clark (I'll be reviewing this for the release next month, and there will also be an author interview, so be sure to check back!)
  3. Jarred Into Being by Pat Lawrence (Not too sure if I'll review this--it isn't a YA novel. Though if I like it, you will definitely be hearing more about it. It sounds a little strange, but hey, I love strange!)

2 comments:

  1. The Fox Inheritance sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sagacity:
    Have you ever read The Adoration of Jenna Fox?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...