Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (4)



What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week.
  I'm so late posting this this morning, so, sorry! This week has been kinda crazy--my Internet keeps messing up, but Time Warner Cable swears the problems will be fixed no later than Friday, so I guess I can endure!

  This past week I read:

  1. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
  2. The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
  3. Magic on the Storm by Devon Monk
  4. Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
  5. Mad About Mia by Millie Creswell
Looks like I got all the titles read that I wanted to read! Go me! (haha)

This week I have a LOT of titles I am dying to read! I have Every You, Every Me by David Levithan (thanks Random Buzzers!) on the way, so I hope to be able to crack that open and read sometime before next Monday! Then again, I have tons of books I got from Borders, so my parents are refusing to let me get anything from the library.

  I will be trying to read this week:
  1. Unknown by Rachel Caine (Ah! Finally! I've been dying for this one!)
  2. Working Stiff by Rachel Caine (um...two Rachel Caine's?!)
  3. Bargains & Betrayals by Shannon Delany
  4. Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
  5. Devil's Business by Caitlin Kittredge
That's going to be it for this week, because I have around 16 titles that I own to choose from, so I don't want to just pick one! :D
Happy reading! And happy Monday (or what's left of it!).

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I need to get copies of Sisters Red and Sweetly. (Why didn't I think of that book last weekend at the darn sale?) Looks like you have lots of interesting books to read this week. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i love rachel caine. look forward to seeing what you have to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this week i read...

    Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker (which i really liked.)

    Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick (a must read dystopian for fans of zombies or "The Hunger Games")

    You Are My Only by Beth Kephart (a good contemparary fiction)

    Blood Wounds by Susan Beth Pfeffer (also good but gorey)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...