Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (5)


What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week.

This week has flown by! I feel like I've been reading non-stop! I missed my library sale this weekend because we had fairs going on--called the Balloon A-fair. Where there are rides and games set up at Sunbeau Valley (it's really a horse farm) and then in the evening, hot-air balloons are set off (I guess that's the phrase for it). Also, the day of the fair, there is always a parade uptown--so I spent my weekend listening to the live music.
  Anyways, that's my weekend--but let's get to the books!
  I'm still waiting on my copy of David Levithan's Every You, Every Me, so I'm not going to add that to my list this week--If it takes much longer to get here, I'm going to get it from the library!
 
  This past week, I read:
  1. Mad About Mia - Millie Criswell
  2. Unknown - Rachel Caine
  3. Working Stiff - Rachel Caine
  4. Blood Bound - Rachel Vincent
  5. Unseen - Rachel Caine
  6. Bargains and Betrayals - Shannon Delany
Finally! I'm almost back up to my daily read of one book! I actually did read all those Rachel Caine's--so when I finally stopped, I had to take a breather and come down from a Caine high. I have to read only the latest Morganville Vampires novel to be caught up--in all her series. It's only taken me half a year...

  This week, I'll be reading:

  1. Flawless - Carrie Lofty (reading; e-book)
  2. Devil's Business - Caitlin Kittredge (yay!)
  3. Hellbent - Cherie Priest (double yay!)
  4. The Apocalypse Gene - Carlyle Clark & Suki Michelle
My list is short, because I still have a LOT of books I own to burn through, so I don't want to make a set list because I never really know what book to read first when I own so many!

How about you? What have you read last week? This week? Leave answers, or your link to your own post! :D Happy Monday! (Though are they ever? Happy, I mean?)

1 comment:

  1. 'Flawless' and 'The Apocalypse Gene' are two books I have added to my 'books to be read all the time' list so you can imagine my joy right now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...