Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (6)



What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week.

This past week I've managed to read: (linked are reviews)

  1. Flawless by Carrie Lofty
  2. Devil's Business by Caitlin Kittredge
  3. Hellbent by Cherie Priest
  4. Model Spy by Shannon Greenland
  5. The Apocalypse Gene by Carlyle Clark & Suki Michelle
  6. Stay With Me by Paul Griffin
Pretty good, though it did take me longer to read Flawless than I liked. I just can't get into e-books! Thankfully, my parents are almost at their cracking point on buying me an e-Reader, so hopefully this will change soon!

This week is such a great release for books, I'm afraid to write anything down. I have plenty of my own books to read, but I really want five or six different books from my library that come out this week. I'll write a list, but I'm not sure I will read them (I may end up reading some other books all together).
  Also, does anyone know why the September Galley Grab newsletter never went out? Or is it just me?

  1. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (currently reading)
  2. Down to the Wire by Shannon Greenland
  3. One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost (on order from library, who knows how long it'll take)
  4. Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep (then there's the other Estep novel this week! REALLY want that one)
That's my tentative list. Sorry, though I never know what to read. I choose based on the weather, my mood, day of the week...Just kidding ;) though I kind of do have a hard time choosing my own books to read. That's why I like library books--at least then I read by due date, so the list is made for me!

What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. You have lots of books going on - so awesome enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...