Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (6)


Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading (click the image above to be directed to her page). Anyone can participate! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open it to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO REVEAL SPOLIERS! (Be sure not to spoil the book for others!
  • Make sure your sentences don't reveal something important!)
  • Include the title and author to, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser this week is from another adult novel (YA's be warned). I'm reading a historical romance called Flawless by Carrie Lofty. This is the first novel by this author that I've read, and I'm loving it so far! This is an ARC, and releases on September 27 of this year. I so love a good historical romance! :D

My teasers:

"Mouth open, he kissed her again and flicked out his tongue, indulging in her salty taste. He lingered there, nipping little bites along that taut tendon, up, up, to the elegant curve of her jaw."

--page 109 of Flawless by Carrie Lofty
What are your teasers?

4 comments:

  1. uhhh...*clears throat* (raspy voice) does anyone have any water?...I just need to clear my head. THAT WAS THE BEST MOST TEASING TEASER I HAVE EVER READ! I am buying this book!!! Check out My TT here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that is certainly a teaser and a half! :)

    Makes me interested in the book!

    Here's mine

    http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a HOT teaser. And gorgeous cover. (Imma cover ho)


    My TT: A Touch of Crimson by Sylvia Day

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...