Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (7)


Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading (click the image above to be directed to her page). Anyone can participate! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open it to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO REVEAL SPOILERS! (Be sure not to spoil the book for others!
  • Make sure your sentences don't reveal something important!)
  • Include the title and author to, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser this week is (shockingly) from an adult book...Again. Sorry! It's just that I'm always reading adult novels on Tuesday's by some freak luck.
  Anyways, this book is pretty awesome, if you like the urban fantasy stuff. Which I do. I really like it, and I'm breezing right through it!
 
  My (carefully chosen, so not to reveal anything) teasers are:

"I opened my mouth to scream, but my voice was gone, strangled, lost in my own throat.
  And that was the last thing I remembered."
--page 96 of Under Wraps by Hannah Jayne.

:D

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm not yet familiar with this book... maybe because I don't read adult fiction much... but the cover is really good. I'm glad you're enjoying your book... I'm enjoying mine too, and I hope you can take a peek on my teaser today. Here's my Teaser Tuesdays

    Old follower,
    April @ Books4Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's an awesome teaser! Definitely want to know what happens. o: Great choice. I love Urban Fantasies too. :)

    My teaser is from a book I absolutely loved; Divergent! Click to be teased!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...