Sunday, September 18, 2011

This Week in Books (7)

Ah! I'm so late today on posting this! Sorry. I got so caught up in watching the third Spiderman movie--the only one I had yet to see, that I almost spaced my blog! (I know, tragic.)
  I'm about to start an e-book, so I was thinking that I had something to post, and thankfully, my brain proved me right and reminded me on what was to be done today. Have I ever mentioned how horrible my memory is? It's like some things go right over my head (though mostly it's names...I'm still trying to remember my oldest brother's girlfriend's name...and he's been dating her for over a year!).

This week there are only three releases. But hey, good things come for those who wait, right? Maybe...though I hate waiting. I'm the most impatient person in my house.
  And the titles are...




**You know you want to know the full author list! It is: Melissa Marr, Kelley Armstrong, Rachel Vincent, Sarah Rees Brennan, Jeri Smith-Ready, Mary E. Pearson, Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Jessica Verday, Claudia Gray, Jackson Pearce, Carrie Ryan, Rachel Caine, Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl, Kimberly Derting and Ally Condie** Whew! What a line up!

Happy reading!
I seriously need to find me some YA books--I have three more adult novels to get through before I can even think about touching my YA stack, so bare with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...