Friday, October 14, 2011

Follow Friday (7)


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.com and AlisonCanRead.com. It is a weekly meme where bloggers meet and follow one another! The rules are up at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read (linked above) and you can join, too!

This week's question:
"If you could have characters from a book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a TV series, which characters would you choose and why?"

Oh, my god. Are you kidding me?! What a great question!
  Hands down, I would totally make Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural meet up with Bones and Cat from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series to make an epic storyline. Forgetting the fact that both Bones and Cat are vampires and Sam and Dean well, kill vampires, of course! If these four get together, I'd probably die a little from happiness. ;)
  Sam and Dean are totally the most kick-ass paranormal killers on TV, and then Cat and Bones are my favorite vengeful vamps from a book series.
  (I'm seriously getting all excited imagining them all meeting up. Awesome!)

How about you?
Leave links, please :)
And any new followers get followed back, of course! :D

6 comments:

  1. I havne't read the Night Huntress but combing any supernatural/paranormal characters can never go wrong! Great answer!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea. Cat and Bones are two of my favorite paranormal characters ever (and the hottest couple I can think of!) so it would be hilarious to see them up against Sam and Dean. I've got my money on Bones! But that may just be because I'm a little biased =)

    new follower
    My Follow Friday
    Kristan
    P.S. Come check out my first giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through for Feature & Follow Friday.

    Stop by Pedantic Phooka for a $25 Amazon Giftcard giveaway this weekend.

    Have a great weekend!
    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    http://www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping through!

    I'm a new follower!
    Happy Friday!

    - Sarah
    Sarah's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Night Huntress series one of my favourites
    New follower, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT IS A FANTASTIC IDEA!! I thought to mix Buffy and Angel/Spike with Cat and Bones, by the Winchesters?! BRILLIANT!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great week!

    Nora, The Bookery

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...