Friday, October 21, 2011

Follow Friday (8)


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.com and AlisonCanRead.com. It is a weekly meme where bloggers meet and follow one another! The rules are up at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read (linked above) and you can join, too!

Late post, I know, but let's get on with it! :D

Q: What superhero is your alter-ego?
A: Oh, no. This question is no good for me. I'm not into the whole super-hero thing. I've always hated movies in which people "save" people (I like the vigilante movies, though), and I've never read a comic in my life. Though I do enjoy the Spiderman movies with Tobey Maguire. So I guess you could say Spiderman...
  Movie-wise, I really love that movie, The Punisher. Could that dude be considered heroic? Gah, I need to improve my artillery of heroes! :D

2 comments:

  1. The Punisher could totally be heroic... in a very kickassery sort of way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I've never watched Tobey as Superman. For some reason I have trouble seeing him as a superhero.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...