Friday, October 28, 2011

Follow Friday (9)


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.com and AlisonCanRead.com. It is a weekly meme where bloggers meet and follow one another! The rules are up at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read (linked above) and you can join, too!

This week's question:
"If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?"

I can't just pick one character! There are so many, I would have to host a banquet with a wonderful buffet...But since I kind of hate cooking "for the masses" (ha-ha) I would totally enlist the help of said dinner guests. Then again, since most of my favorite characters are in fact vampires and/or werewolves, I'd be kind of at risk...right? Eh, most of the guys could have me ;)

What about you? :D

14 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, too many to choose from!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that's awesome! I'm a terrible cook which is why I invited Peeta from The Hunger Games! Thanks for following my blog! I am now following yours in return :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL nice answer! and who doesn't love a buffet?!

    Trish - My Friday Memes 

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's interesting! I hope I wouldn't be serving anything and instead be eating at a nice restaurant compliments of the character..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe what a great answer! Yeah, I would definitely sit out a vampire buffet. Although I have to admit if the vamps are Brad Pitt & Tom Cruise then yeah, I'll be there.
    Thank you for coming by and visiting. We're now following you back.
    Have a fantastic Halloween weekend!
    Tammy (& Mike)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha a buffet would be nice! :D

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    Michele | My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like cooking either. Catering would suffice or the help of otherworldly friends.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
    http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-and-book_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha! They could have me too! Following back

    ReplyDelete
  9. A character buffet! I like that idea!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...