Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (10)


What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week.

Happy Halloween!
I haven't been getting many books read because of my huge Jane Austen project, but here is what I managed this past week:

  1. Just Your Average Princess by Kristina Springer
  2. A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies (loved this one)
  3. Kiss the Bride by Patricia (Meg) Cabot
  4. Magic at the Gate by Devon Monk
  5. A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson
This week, I'll be trying to get read (if I get  my research done!)

  1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (almost done! Like 75 pages to go!)
  2. Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep (I'm 90 pages in...somebody tell me it's worth reading. So far I'm bored with this. This series is too freakin' long!)
  3. Absolutely, Positively by Heather Webber
  4. Mind Over Monsters by Jennifer Harlow (wish I was reading this, for Halloween!)
  5. How to Host a Killer Party by Penny Warner
:D All my Halloween books showed up...but I can't read them! Garrh.
Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. This is a bibliophile's dream. I wish I could read so many books at once. My reading list right now:
    Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
    Crazy Love by Francis Chan
    The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
    Desiring God by John Piper

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...