Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (8)


What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week.

Fly, week fly! It seems that way, doesn't it? ;)

This week, I read;
  1. Loose Screws by Karen Templeton
  2. Truly, Madly by Heather Webber
  3. Untraceable by Laura Griffin
  4. The Mockingjays by Daisy Whitney
  5. Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
  6. The Vengeful Dead by J.N. Duncan
  7. Educating Caroline by Patricia Cabot (Meg Cabot's alias)
I feel so great when I get my goal books done, don't you? Well, as long as it's seven titles (per week) I'm always happy!

This week, I think I'll read:

  1. Shadow Blade by Seressia Glass (currently-reading)
  2. Crazy For You by Jennifer Cruzie
  3. Death's Daughter by Amber Brown (yes, that Amber Brown! It's Tara from Buffy!)
  4. Anglophile by Laurie Gwen Shapiro
  5. Every You, Every Me by David Levithan
Of course, that list above is subject to change. Say, if I get better books from the library (psht, doubt it. I only have un-released titles on hold right now, and they keep canceling my request for the latest Elemental Assassin novel. Butt heads) or if I decide to read some of my own titles. I currently have about 15 titles of my own TBR and a few e-books from Galley Grab and various authors. Here's to crossing one's fingers about making myself read a e-book!

What are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. Every You, Every Me by David Levithan looks really good! I have noticed this title on a few blogs lately! I hope you enjoy! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weeks are just flying by! I don't know where they are going. Great reading week you had!

    Lisa
    Lisa's World of Books, It's Monday What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great line up of reading!!

    I spent last week rebooting my blog on Wordpress. I hope you will stop by and let me know what you think.
    http://www.escapewithdollycas.com/

    Dollycas
    HAPPY READING!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...