Friday, October 7, 2011

October Galley Grab!

If you participate in Simon & Schuster's Galley Grab program, you know that last month's newsletter never made our emails. This month's did--and it's the earliest I've ever gotten mine!
  Here are the titles that I'll be (trying) to get read:

YA:


and in adult:



That's the list, but then again, I just got LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR from the library (as well as a few others) so I think I'll *have* to read that first!
Happy reading, everyone!


Note: I'm not participating in Follow Friday today. Next week, though! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I found your blog via Book Blogs and I love it! I also love the title.

    I'm now following you and would love if you could do the same for my own blog?

    Thanks,

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    www.storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...