Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (11)


Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading (click the image above to be directed to her page). Anyone can participate! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open it to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO REVEAL SPOILERS! (Be sure not to spoil the book for others!
  • Make sure your sentences don't reveal something important!)
  • Include the title and author to, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My TT this week is from a book that I'm sure is going to make my "gold" shelf soon!
  Zee teaser:

"And before I had a chance to do a single thing, to figure out the slightest way to control whatever surged within me, there was a thunderous crack as the side of the water tower split open like the simplest seam and water burst onto the roof.
  The two rogue angels stopped in mid-fight and stared."
--pg 248 of A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies

:D

4 comments:

  1. The cover on this one has caught my attention a number of times. I just finished Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor and think I might be in the mood for more angel stuff.

    Thanks for sharing your teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this mentioned a few times, and the cover has always caught my eye. Nice teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by, and following; following back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished this one so I totally know what's going on in this teaser muahahah :) I loved this book! It's so good!!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover always makes me pause o_o It's gorgeous. Loved the teaser and will definitely have to find out more about this book!
    Thanks,
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...