Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (8)



Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading (click the image above to be directed to her page). Anyone can participate! Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open it to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO REVEAL SPOILERS! (Be sure not to spoil the book for others!
  • Make sure your sentences don't reveal something important!)
  • Include the title and author to, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
I'm late on posting this, I know. I had a hard time finding a teaser, though. Then I remembered this one from a few chapters ago...

"Caim watched the bloody heart quiver into stillness, life fade from blank, staring eyes. Distaste sat thick and bitter in his throat--not for what he'd done, but for how he'd done it."
--page 99 of Sins of the Angels by Linda Poitevin

I am LOVING this book right now. I even stayed up late last night to read some more ;) So, if y'all like angels, demons, and well...demonic angels, you should definitely pick this one up!

Give me your teasers, already! ;D

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that's a great teaser! And that's great to hear. :D I'm picking this up reeeeal soon and I can't wait!

    My teaser is from the wonderful and mysterious novel The Night Circus.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...