Some pretty good titles this week, though!
The covers are all (mostly) gorgeous, so hey, who isn't excited for awesome book covers? (Don't lie. Please. It's degrading.) Can you guess which ones make me swoon? ;)
One book on the list though I'm not positive it releases this week. Goodreads tells me one date while Amazon tells me otherwise. Eh, either way, you get to know the title and hopefully add it to your TBR list, right? I seriously hate when dates are changed and I don't know about it. Sucks, doesn't it?
- Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (please be better than the last one!)
- Swear by Nina Malkin
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- Crave by Melissa Darnell (Goodreads says this releases this week...Amazon says the 25th. I dunno.)
- Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
- On The Fringe by Courtney King Walker