Sunday, October 16, 2011

This Week in Books (11)

Week, where did you go?! I have a HUGE Brit-Lit  project starting this week so I dread this week starting. Boooooo. (And the people we can choose from to do our reports? NOT even in our text books!)
  Some pretty good titles this week, though!
  The covers are all (mostly) gorgeous, so hey, who isn't excited for awesome book covers? (Don't lie. Please. It's degrading.) Can you guess which ones make me swoon? ;)
  One book on the list though I'm not positive it releases this week. Goodreads tells me one date while Amazon tells me otherwise. Eh, either way, you get to know the title and hopefully add it to your TBR list, right? I seriously hate when dates are changed and I don't know about it. Sucks, doesn't it?

Zee books;



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...