Sunday, October 30, 2011

This Week in Books (13)

Hello fellow goblins...or vampires, princesses, zombies; whatever you were/are going to be for Halloween! Yesterday was Trick-or-Treat in my county, as well as the Oktoberfest Fest, and I saw my share of, well, everything. I'm pretty sure I seen a 40-year-old man dressed as Tigger from Winnie-the-Pooh, so yeah. Seen it all!
  Three releases this week. And guess what?! They ALL SOUND AMAZING! I can't wait to see how the Strange Angels series ends (um, team Graves anyone?!) and Tiger's Voyage better be epic, because I'm not so happy with how that last book ended. I can admit to being a crying mess those last few chapters!
  The final book pictured sounds amazing, and is synopsis-ed as a "Pride and Prejudice" like-novel.  Well, I'm currently reading P&P (for that big school project. I'm also reading three separate Jane Austen biographies, some social histories on England and so on) and I'm starting to see the appeal. Sure, the first half of the novel is boring, but I just hit the half-way mark, and it seems to be picking up ;)

Without further rambling:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...