Thursday, November 3, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (11)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Deb that anyone can participate in! Click the image to be directed to the page.

This week's question asks:
"All other thing being equal, would you rather read a book that’s hard/challenging/rewarding or light/enjoyable/easy?"

My answer:
Dude, easy & light is the way to go. I hate forcing myself to read a challenging book...and where's this reward you're talking about? I never get a "rewarding" experience after reading a horrible book! Damn, wish I did. Half of the book's I've read sucked and yet I still read them (why? I don't freakin' know).
  Considering: Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. I just read this for school. Took me about four days. Then I started a normal-for-me book, Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins and it took me under one day...so logically, I should stick to light reads. Maybe that's just me *shrugs*.

vs.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...