Thursday, November 10, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (12)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Deb that anyone can participate in! Click the image to be directed to the page.

This week's question:

"E-readers like the Kindle and iPad are sweeping the nation … do you have one? Do you like it? Do you find it changes your reading/buying habits? If you don’t have one, do you plan to?"

I don't have an e-reader, but I plan on getting one this Christmas. Though, I kind of hate e-books, because I, for some inane reason, love print books. I like smelling the pages by fanning them, and when they're really old they always smell bad, sure, but I still would miss doing weird stuff like that if I completely stopped buying print books. I don't think I would though. Change my buying habits, because I LOVE having a huge book collection. Not only because I love books, but because it's impressive, and people go 'Dammnnn' a lot of the time. ;D

8 comments:

  1. lol!
    I guess you can't have a library in your house if all your books are on your kindle!

    Trish - My BTT Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you since I am torn between the 2. Both print and Ebooks have their pros and cons. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.... do what I do and have both!! It works for me ;-) Here's my BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice you're getting in on Christmas! I'm living in envy now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still prefer the actual book.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/booking-through-thursday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The book smell is so cool, isn't it?

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/booking-through-thursday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love smelling books and freaking people out with the size of my library too.

    My BTT post is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sierra, what type of e-reader are you getting for Christmas? I would really like to get one around then too but I am still not sure. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...