Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cover Reveal: DREAMLESS by Josephine Angelini!


Don't hate me because it's the crappiest quality/size, like, ever. I will update it as soon as a better one is available! (Updated: 11/6) And what's with all the hype? As a Photoshopper myself, I'd say this isn't anything to go gaga over. Like, really. The billowed dress looks hella awesome, sure, but those colors look a little too fake for me. Eh, maybe once I can see it better I will change my cynical mind. (That's sarcasm for ya. Doubt I'll ever like this one. The first cover, though, is perfection!) ;D

Dreamless by Josephine Angelini (Starcrossed, #2)
Release: May 2012
Description yet to be posted.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...