Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm lovely...Are you?

Thanks to Tyler-Rose and Susan at The Feather and the Rose for awarding me this lovely award!

It's now my duty to award fifteen other blogs with this award :D If you happen to be a recipient, please return to favor to fifteen of the loveliest blogs in your blog roll!






  1. Tyler-Rose & Susan @ The Feather and the Rose (because you're both so lovely!)
  2. Natalia @ Dazzling Reads
  3. Jessica @ Imma Bee, Imma Bee... No, wait, Imma Bookworm
  4. Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
  5. Tribute Books Mama
  6. Anna @ Literary Exploration
  7. The Cozy Reader
  8. Kari @ A Good Addiction
  9. YA Book Reads
  10. Aeicha @ Word Spelunking
  11. The Sagacity Quest
  12. The Busy Bibliophile
  13. MizB @ Should Be Reading
  14. Cana @ Place of Reads
  15. Kelly @ Radiant Shadows

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award. I'll be spreading the "lovely"ness to all I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sierra! This is my first award and I love that it comes from a blog like yours!!!!

    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award, Sierra! Your blog looks great!

    Happy reading and blogging to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello pretty ^_^

    thank so so so much for such lovely award!! =D

    Im really grateful and Im glad you like my blog!

    Also, Im very glad you left a message, Today is the first time I see your blog and I love it too!! It's always a plaesure to meet more readers and bloggers ^_^

    Wish you the best! happy reading! <3

    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! This is so appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...