Monday, November 7, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (11)


What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week.

Another week, another batch of books!
This week, I read:

  1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  2. Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins
  3. Absoutely, Positively by Heather Webber
  4. Under Attack by Hannah Jayne
  5. F.R.E.A.K.S. Squad: Mind Over Monsters by Jennifer Harlow (so funny!)
  6. Where Demons Fear to Tread by Stephanie Chong
  7. How to Host a Killer Party by Penny Warner
Dang, I didn't know I even read seven books! Good for me, I guess :D
  This week, I'll be reading:

  1. Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon (currently reading...Thought this would be better for some reason!)
  2. Don't Kill The Messenger by Eileen Rendahl
  3. Tempest by Julie Cross (can't find time for this one!)
  4. Torn by Erica O'Rourke
  5. Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
What are you reading? :D

4 comments:

  1. Wow you got a lot read this week. Wish I had more time for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very choosey when it comes to YA books and I expected more from the Carrier of the Mark also, I haven't been excited over the reviews.

    Hope you think it gets better.

    The cover is gorgeous though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, awesome, I wish I could've made it to 7 books last week good for you!! And like Marce, I'm super choosy with YA books and am often disappointed!

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me more about the F.R.E.A.K. book. Would it be appropriate for high school students?

    Anne
    headfullofbooks

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...