Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (12)


What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week

Books, books, books. Someone stop me from reading so many books!
This past week, my mind has consumed:

  1. Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
  2. Tempest by Julie Cross
  3. Don't Kill the Messenger by Eileen Rendahl
  4. Torn by Erica O'Rourke
  5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  6. As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott
Hm...almost got 7 books read :D Either way, most of those books up there were AMAZING (the exceptions being number's 1 and 3).
 
  This week, my mind shall consume:
  1. Werewolf in the North Woods by Vicki Lewis Thompson (currently reading)
  2. Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
  3. Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
  4. The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
  5. A Little Scandal by Patricia (Meg) Cabot
There are a few more titles, but I can never be sure if the library will produce them at any given time :D And I'm counting on Mr. UPS to bring me Amanda Hocking's Switched :)

What have you been reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...