Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (14)


What Are You Reading? Is a weekly post hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey (click the image to be taken to her page) where blogger's share the reads they've read this past week and what they're hoping to read this week.

I'm late posting this--apologies! :D
  Last week, I read:

  1. Switched by Amanda Hocking
  2. Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
  3. The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
  4. Drink Deep by Chloe Neill
  5. A Little Scandal by Patricia Cabot
  6. The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
  7. Reckoning by Lili St. Crow
  8. The Spy Who Left Me by Gina Robinson
  9. Wherever You Go by Heather Davis
I guess Thanksgiving Break is good for something--Reading! :D

Small little list this week--I never know what I'm getting at the library, but these are definite.
  1. Unleashed by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie (getting ready to start)
  2. Portrait of My Heart by Patricia Cabot
  3. Love Undercover by Jo Edwards

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your books. If it weren't for the audio books we listened to while stuck in holiday traffic, I wouldn't have gotten much read this week. Please come see what we've read.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...